Parenting could be very difficult especially for first time parents. We mommies has a lot of question in regards with our child’s behavior, ways of discipline, our child’s emotional capabilities and supporting them. We are also worried or confused how to start our child’s education. This February, there are workshops you can participate to prepare yourself or help you when it comes to parenting.
This seminar is for all parents with children ages six months to five years old. Teacher Ele, the speaker will address the different changes of childhood years and how to deal with them with the proper attitude and discipline. Learn about the 5Cs of effective discipline.
Mommy chef Namee will also give tips on what food you can offer to your kids that they will surely love! Enjoy a get-together and short demonstration on nutritious baby and toddler food.
Happening on February 27, 2016 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Registration fee is P500 for individual and P800 for couple.
To register please click here.
Pinay Doulas Collective’s would like to invite you to join their GENTLE BIRTH, GENTLE PARENTING” Workshop Series on 27 and 28 February 2016 (Saturday and Sunday) to be held at the National Council of Churches in the Philippines (NCCP) along EDSA (between PWU and Merced Bakeshop), Quezon City.
BINHI CHILDBIRTH PREPARATION CLASS
February 27 and 28 (Saturday and Sunday), 1-5 PM
– Learn about pregnancy nutrition, pre-natal exercises, optimal fetal positioning, breathing and pain management during labor, hospital and medical procedures, patients’ rights, the role of fathers and doulas, birth and postpartum plans, breastfeeding and many more!- Participants must attend both sessions. – Learning Fee is P3,000 per couple, inclusive of snacks and all materials.
MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT BY ESTEEMED PHOTOGRAPHER WITH BELLY MAPPING AND BELLY ART
February 28 (Sunday), 8AM-12NN
– Celebrate your pregnancy through a belly art and maternity photoshoot.
– Learning Fee is P3,500 per couple, inclusive of snacks and all materials.
THE 4TH TRIMESTER: LIFE AS A NEW FAMILY
February 27 (Saturday) 8AM-12NN
– Learn about newborn care and development such as practical information for babies 0-12 months, newborn appearance, crying and sleeping patterns, infant feeding, playing, cloth diapering, babywearing and many more.
– Also give focus to the new mother and father and learn about topics including mother’s recovery from childbirth, emotional challenges of motherhood, putting parenthood into perspective and postpartum depression.
– Pregnant women are welcome to join. You can also invite all the members of the family who will participate in the care of your baby.
– Learning Fee is P750 per head, inclusive of snacks and materials.
Get 10% discount if you pay before February 15 (Monday)!
Register on 2 courses and take P300 off,
or register on all 3 courses and take P600 off!
If you are interested, kindly register through this link.
The event is open to the public and entrance is free of charge. Pre-registration is optional but they encourage it so they can give you a token giveaway when you come! To pre-register, email your name to [email protected] or text 09088657245. Tokens are available while supplies last so come early! The fair runs from 11am to 6pm at Top Shelf in Fully Booked BGC