It happen one night when my baby didn’t poop the whole day. He cried a lot and we don’t know what to do. There are times he looks red and making sound of urghhhh means he’s going to let go of something but when we check there’s none. I listed our observation of the two formula milk.
Nestle NAN HW1Advantage:
- It has DNA and ARA that both stimulate development for the brain
- Container is much better because it has an allowance where you can slip the scooped milk powder to get a better amount of it
- Cheaper or much affordable
- Base on review, this milk is for anti-allergies.
- Stocks are available in any grocery or Mercury drug store
- My baby had constipation
- Having a hard time pooping. My baby was always making sound and getting red when letting go of his poop.
- Leftover milk is smelly
Mead Johnson Enfamil A+ 1
- Highest DHA for brain development
- Yellow stool (I believe yellow stool is healthier than green stool. This is my opinion only)
- My baby is not having a hard time letting go of his poop. He even didn’t encounter constipation with this milk
- My baby gained a lot and he loves this milk.
- Leftover milk in the bottle are not that smelly
- Much expensive and powder milk in boxes are hard to find
- I don’t like the container
- Don’t have ARA
- There are bubbles when you shake the milk to mix with water
At first my baby didn’t like Enfamil but when we see the result of his stool we continue using it. Until now we are still using this milk and we didn’t have any problem with it. Hope you find something helpful with this review.